fbpx

Brian C.

Hometown:

North Pole, AK

Habitat:

TigerMoth

Follow on Social Media:

Tell us a little about yourself and why you own a TAXA?

love exploring new hobbies and landscapes. I’m a jack of all trades and a master of none. If I’m not learning a new hobby at home, I am traveling with my wife and dog to the nearest national park or campground. I don’t consider myself much of a blogger but I love sharing my experiences with everyone I can.

Where is your favorite place to take your TAXA? 

We have a few local parks that we take our Tiger Moth, but our favorite place is anywhere new!

Exploring is the best part of owning a Taxa!

Who do you explore with?

I normally travel with Emily, my wife, and our dog Yukon.

What are your favorite outdoor activities?

Skiing, road and mountain biking, skydiving, trail running, paddle boarding and scuba diving.

Do you have any hacks or mods that you've done to your habitat to enhance your travels?

I have added a 11 pound propane tank to our Tigermoth to run the stove and our portable hot shower system. Our other favorite addition is our inside bike mounts and swivel table.

Tell us your favorite unique habitat story.

Well our favorite adventure involved the family traveling from Georgia to Alaska in our Tigermoth. It involved visiting 5 National Parks, 9 ski resorts and 9 US states and 3 provinces of Canada. We experienced 110 degree F change in temperature and camped into -30deg F weather in the depths of Canada and Alaska.

What's one place you'd love to explore?

Denali National park and the Kenai Mountains in Alaska

I can't leave home without my...

Coffee press, hobby equipment and camping chairs

Travelogue:

This explorer has not logged any adventures yet.